Faster Supplier On-Boarding & Profile Management
OEM’s require a number of key documents when on-boarding new Suppliers and maintaining accurate records for those already on board. Documents regarding banking, environmental regulations, compliance, NAFTA, non-disclosure agreements, Minority/Diversity Certifications to Self-Assessment Questionnaires, Audit Reports, Portal Access Approvals or Supplier Surveys – need to be organized and up to date. As documents expire, keeping track of them can be a real burden.
Here's how TRUcentrix Eases the Supplier Registration and Certification
- Automating the updating of supplier profile information and collecting all required documents to do business with a new or existing supplier.
- Sending Suppliers automatic reminders when certifications and important documents are about to expire.
- Documenting audits and tracking follow-up items following a visit to a Supplier’s facility.
- Automating the approval process by which a supplier or partner is granted access to a TRUcentrix user account through the use of eForms. In Aerospace & Defense – it is vital to validate user’s citizenship & access rights prior to granting access to the system.
A multi-industry manufacturer used TRUcentrix eforms to automate access requests for a Supplier Portal:
Users requiring access to TRUcentrix or to their Supplier Portal must first be approved via a formal request process. Citizenship verification and access rights must be determined before a user login can be issued.
- Before TRUcentrix, it was necessary to send an email with an attached document to a manager, export control person and server administrator prior to issuing a new user a login. This process took several days and there was no way to check on the status of a particular request.
- With TRUcentrix, requests were processed in half the time and requestors could check on the status of their requests in real-time online – a faster process with real-time status.