Seamlessly capture, store, govern, and secure access to application output data
Rocket® EOS 360 is a comprehensive output management solution that integrates with mainframe environments to enable efficient business workflows and improve the efficiency of your enterprise output management system. Its integration with Rocket® Mobius View enables a common content viewing platform between Mobius and EOS 360, delivering enhanced federation and redaction capabilities.
Improve efficiency and lower costs
Automate output management processes to streamline operations, reduce MSU consumption, and increase operational effectiveness.
Uplevel user experience
Deliver business-critical information directly to users by integrating web services to build customized experiences for partners and customers.
Ensure data security and mitigate compliance risk
Rocket EOS 360 centralizes your data and provides a single, secure point of access to protect sensitive information and maintain compliance with data privacy regulations.
Simply providing access to reports and data on the mainframe is no longer enough for today’s data and information stakeholders. Users — whether they’re employees, partners, or customers — increasingly expect a more modern digital experience and efficient workflows. And with more regulation and restrictions across the world impacting data security, organizations are expected to protect all data, regardless of platform.
Rocket EOS 360 integrates with mainframe environments to capture output from applications, manage the storage of that data, and provide fast and secure access to it for users. It automates, secures, and standardizes the output management process, lowering output management costs, increasing the efficiency of business workflow processes, and increasing compliance with regulatory requirements. Important business information gets delivered directly to end users in a timely and secure manner.
You can also empower your teams with a unified and consistent viewing experience across your content repositories with Rocket Mobius View for EOS 360. This value-added capability will expand your ability to protect sensitive information and automate critical workflows across content you manage with your Rocket EOS 360 application.
Rocket EOS 360 is available for IBM® z/OS® and open-source environments and is easy to install and manage. Compatible with multiple security models and packages, Rocket EOS 360 integrates easily so you can secure usage and access rights to your enterprise content. Rocket EOS 360 is optimized for end-user experiences, facilitating access to reports from any browser or mobile device with a new HTML5 web interface, within existing web applications via the use of RESTful web services, and via Microsoft Outlook.
How do IT leaders measure success?
Rocket Software 2023 Survey Report: What Keeps IT Leaders Up at Night
EOS Server (Core engine)
- Integrated components for storing and managing the data
- Data indexes, utilities, and processes for flexibility in configuration and for using automation to manage the environment and maintenance
EOS Process (Ingestion of reports)
- High speed ingestion of large data streams
- Scalability for high volume of data
- Multiple processes available for flexibility
EOS Cockpit (Monitoring and reporting)
- Helps administrators and business managers perform monitoring, reporting, and auditing tasks on their EOS z/OS® and Open Server environments
- Compiles and analyzes report usage and user activity, identifying trends on your EOS z/OS and Open Server environments based on different levels of criteria
- Easy-to-parse audit trails (in JSON format) allow for report generation to provide insights into EOS activity, to identify negative trends, and to pinpoint high/low usage
EOS Protect (Security and privacy)
- High level encryption module to secure sensitive data
- Field-masking feature to protect personal information and enforce data privacy
- Additional data encryption and integration with RACF Security on z/OS®
EOS Access (User access and interface)
- Easy access to Rocket EOS 360 reports via iOS app
- Integration with existing web applications via the use of web services or APIs
- No dependency on Java plugin on user machines with use of Google’s Angular 2 framework
Support for Amazon S3 protocol
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) object storage service delivers scalability, data availability, security, and performance
- Support for this cloud-based storage is now available for EOS archives
- Archive reports on storage bays that support this service