Watch a German webinar that covers the new features in TRUfusion Enterprise 7.7; including a live technical presentation showing these new features in a practical use-case scenario. TRUfusion Enterprise 7.7 offers many new enhancements to users working in an integrated CAD environment as well as several new enhancements to the Java and Web clients.
The new release of TRUfusion Enterprise offers many new time saving enhancements.
- CATIA V5 TFE Plug-In: initiate TFE jobs from within CATIA v5
- TFE CorVu NG Integration: Use of Rocket Software's leading BI tool CorVu to enable TFE job activity analytics and reporting
- Integration with Contact CIM Database: initiate TFE jobs from within the PDM system's user interface
User experience improvements
- Internal Users: TFE Java and Web Client
- External Partner Users: TFE Portal
CAD system integration enhancements
- Support for Dassault Systèmes CATIA V5 R24 and Siemens PLM NX 9 file processing for Daimler
- Support for Creo Premium Elements 5 and Creo Parametric 3
- New CAD file format support for PS, CAMU and STEP AP242
PDM system integration enhacements
- Teamcenter 4 Tier Client support and PDMXML integration improvements