We provide our customers the ability to rapidly configure, deploy and scale collaborative business applications within a private-community without investing in expensive hosting infrastructure and IT support resources.The popularity of Cloud-based solutions is growing exponentially, important security, availability, and administrative features are at the forefront when selecting a Cloud based application provider. We’ve been servicing the needs of demanding global enterprises for decades. We are committed to the highest physical, administrative and technical security standards to protect our clients’ privacy and ensure business continuity.
User Authentication - Configurable user authentication settings including:
- Minimum and maximum password age limits
- Password length and format restrictions
- Account lockouts after a configurable number of failed login attempts
- Automatic account deactivation after a configurable period of inactivity
- Optional “Forgot Password” function with configurable “Password Hint” options
- Forced re-authentication during an electronic approval activity
- Audit trail reporting
- Administrators control the additions to each Community and establish the visibility between users in collaborative scenarios.
- Permissions based provisioning for partners to manage users without allowing access to Community-level security controls.
- User permissions can be determined individually or by role allowing complete access control.
- Connections encrypted during transmission using 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Several encryption options available for data at rest to meet specific customer or regulatory standards.
Data Centers/Network Security
- Multiple data centers
- State-of-the-art physical security, fire suppression and uninterruptible backup power systems.
- Network monitored 24/7 and intrusion detection software used to identify external threats.
Although Cloud services and applications have been the recent trend, some companies may prefer software installed within their own environment to allow for deep integrations into existing enterprise applications such as ERP, CAD or PLM systems. We offer on-premise software solutions specifically designed to facilitate sharing of internal data with external users, while maintaining the highest level of security, control and compliance.Typically, these on premise solutions require implementation services and are sold as a perpetual license with on-going annual maintenance.
With the rapid adoption of Cloud software services, safely connecting the enterprise to those services has become an important requirement. The compliance with regulations including FISMA, HIPAA, and SOX in the United States, the Data Protection Directive in the EU and the credit card industry’s PCI DSS users may have to adopt community or hybrid deployment models. We offer on-premise software solutions specifically designed to facilitate sharing of internal data with external users, while maintaining the highest level of security, control and compliance. Whether facilitating file transfers or enabling cross-firewall business processes, we can help you leverage the power of the Cloud while maintaining compliance, data security and integrity.