Download your free or supported open source languages and tools for z/OS in a few simple steps
Rocket Software offers access to over 20 open source tools and languages, including Git, Bash, cURL, and more, helping you:
- Modernize mainframe DevOps
- Improve UNIX System Services administration
These tools are free to download, but support is available to purchase through Rocket Open AppDev for Z, ensuring your open source on z/OS remains secure and in compliance.
How to get started
- Watch these videos for steps to download your free or supported open source languages and tools for z/OS.
- Visit the Rocket Community portal and log in or sign up for an account.
- Log in to your Rocket Community account and download your open source tools and languages for z/OS, following the steps in the instructional videos.
Please fill out the form to learn more about fully supported open source.
For additional information, see Rocket Open AppDev for Z.