The IT group at Apria discovered Rocket Software products when Apria, then known as Homedco, needed to automate the process of integrating its custom modifications into new PeopleSoft releases. The company chose Rocket® Aldon Harmonizer, the most widely used source compare and merge tool for IBM i application development. The IT group confirmed the Rocket solution made comparing source code fast and simple.
As development efforts grew, Apria IT realized it needed comprehensive automation and control for all of its day-to-day development efforts. Once again, the company turned to Rocket Software for assistance. Apria installed Rocket® Aldon Lifecycle Manager (IBM i Edition), a comprehensive change management system built exclusively for IBM i developers. Over the years, Apria found this control of PeopleSoft environments to be invaluable. Impressed with the quality of the tool and the service provided by Rocket technical support, Apria began incorporating all of its IBM i development into the Rocket change management framework.
- Automated PeopleSoft and LANSA software customization and integration
- Gained comprehensive control of change processes
- Simpliﬁed management of critical product distribution applications
- Rocket DevOps dashboards, transparency and collaboration
- Rocket DevOps for multi-code development with IBM i
- Software Change Management
- IT Compliance
Want to learn more?
As the solutions administrator, I ﬁnd the Rocket Aldon Lifecycle Manager interface very useful because it allows me to see all work in progress—all from one screen.