B2B Supply Chain Integration
Collaborate securely with partners
Manage critical action items
Today’s complex manufacturing environment involves strategic business alliances and global supply chains. Multi-enterprise project teams have unique collaboration challenges that involve the exchange of files, ideas, status updates and more across enterprise boundaries.
Rocket® B2B Supply Chain Integration solutions make it easy to support and automate the way you work with partners in the manufacturing space, including:
- Securing and facilitating the sourcing process
- Automating the on-boarding of new suppliers
- Managing engagement with supply chain partners during the new product development and introduction processes
- Working with supply chain partners to address quality issues using the APQP or PPAP processes
- Implementing processes and practices necessary to remain compliant with ITAR or other regulations or ISO and other process standards
- Managing projects and associated documents during the product development process
- Managing product changes including corrective actions and their associated documents
You decide which information to share with your global partners and suppliers in a way that allows you to control and manage your shared data online. It’s easy to enforce document revision control, track revision history, and manage critical action items.