Highly configurable terminal emulator at a fraction of the cost
Access critical systems from anywhere
Rocket Terminal Emulator provides anywhere access to IBM Z®, IBM i, and VT applications:
- Web Edition: secure, browser-based emulation on any PC, tablet, or mobile device
- Desktop Edition: cost-efficient access to terminal-based applications from the desktop
- Rocket Terminal Emulator also runs within the Zowe™ framework
A scalable and secure emulator
Secure access to core systems and data with robust built-in security, such as:
- Compliance with industry-standard cryptography protocols
- Support for single sign-on SAML 2.0 Post/SAML 2.0 Redirect
- Multi-factor authentication support through Rocket and IBM, Okta, and Duo
- SSL/ TLS 1.3 and SSH connectivity to any compliant FTP server
- Optional SSL/TLS encryption and authentication for FTP, Telnet, and other persistent TCP/IP protocols
Organizations with a mainframe, IBM® i, or other VT-based systems need a terminal emulator for host access. But not every terminal emulator is the same.
A weak (or free) terminal emulator can disrupt the user workflow, creating discomfort, and slowing processes. Further, many vendors rigorously pursue license compliance, auditing users over each additional seat.
Rocket® Terminal Emulator (formerly Rocket® BlueZone®) is a different solution. Highly configurable, users can customize their environment to maximize comfort and efficiency. Its native security ensures your critical business data remains protected while providing a cost-effective alternative that delivers exceptional value.
Switching from your existing terminal emulation solution is straightforward, with our migration wizards and the exceptional team supporting your move to Rocket Terminal Emulator.