Highly configurable terminal emulator software at a fraction of the cost
Access critical systems from anywhere
Rocket Terminal Emulator provides anywhere access to IBM Z®, IBM i, and VT applications:
- Web Edition: secure, browser-based emulation on any PC, tablet, or mobile device
- Desktop Edition: cost-efficient access to terminal-based applications from the desktop
- Rocket Terminal Emulator also runs within the Zowe™ framework
Scalable and secure terminal emulator software
Secure access to core systems and data with robust built-in security, such as:
- Compliance with industry-standard cryptography protocols
- Support for single sign-on SAML 2.0 Post/SAML 2.0 Redirect
- Multi-factor authentication support through Rocket and IBM, Okta, and Duo
- SSL/ TLS 1.3 and SSH connectivity to any compliant FTP server
- Optional SSL/TLS encryption and authentication for FTP, Telnet, and other persistent TCP/IP protocols
Organizations with a mainframe, IBM® i, or other VT-based systems need a terminal emulator for host access. But not every terminal emulator is the same.
A weak (or free) terminal emulator can disrupt the user workflow, creating discomfort, and slowing processes. Further, many vendors rigorously pursue license compliance, auditing users over each additional seat.
Rocket® Terminal Emulator (formerly Rocket® BlueZone®) is a different solution. Highly configurable, our terminal emulator software lets users customize their environment to maximize comfort and efficiency. Its native security ensures your critical business data remains protected while providing a cost-effective alternative that delivers exceptional value.
Switching from your existing terminal emulation solution is straightforward, with our migration wizards and the exceptional team supporting your move to Rocket Terminal Emulator.
Read the IDC Analyst Connection Q&A: Why Terminal Emulation Can be Easy
Your terminal emulator is essential for modernization, security, talent acquisition, and more. It can’t be compromised by surprise fees and limited efficiency. Read our analyst paper to find out about the ease in cost, application, and migration that the right TE vendor can offer.
Terminal Emulator’s are Scalable, Reliable, and Secure
Terminal emulators are challenged by what some deem to be more efficient and cost-effective options. Our eBook outlines how, in the era of digital transformation, the emulator has stayed relevant to enterprise and become crucial to smart modernization.
Lower Your Terminal Emulator Costs: A checklist to successfully reduce TCO
Does your terminal emulation vendor supply you with partnership or just a price? Having no unexpected fees or restrictive licensing, having no outdated features, and having no concerns about migration processes can’t be items on your wishlist. They should be items on your checklist.