An automated restart system that monitors jobs on mainframe environments
Monitor jobs on one or more multiple mainframe computers
Automated process rerun management
Zebb is an automated restart system that monitors jobs on one or multiple mainframe computers. It evaluates and logs the execution steps within jobs and provides automated restart and recovery capabilities.
Productivity improvement in data centers
Zebb is a comprehensive automated process rerun management system that improves productivity in data centers by reducing manual tasks that are required to restart or rerun jobs.
All Zebb features and capabilities are accessible from OpsCentral. Zebb handles reruns automatically with precision and accuracy, all without changes or modifications to Job Control Language (JCL). This industry-exclusive capability allows accurate reruns of previous jobs regardless of whether that job occurred several days, or several cycles, ago. By eliminating manual intervention, Zebb ensures that jobs will use correct datasets and will be completed virtually error-free.
- Features industry-exclusive generational restart capabilities that allow automatic reruns of previous jobs
- Submits and restarts jobs through seamless integration with Zeke to provide extended control of processing
- Recognizes automatically that abended jobs are being rerun, provides users with precise information, and then restarts at the most logical and efficient point
- Provides a full-screen online system with complete user control over restart definitions and operations
- Maintains a duplicate, secondary (vault) database and uses its local electronic vaulting services to perform quick restarts, avoiding the need to perform database recoveries or backup routines if DASD or CPU failure occurs