Outbound Enterprise enables you to move data to the right place, in the right format
Multi-platform managed file transfer solution
Outbound Enterprise is a dynamic, multi-platform, managed file transfer product that enables you to transfer files of any record size or block size combination between disparate platforms.
With Outbound Enterprise, you can run unattended data transfers between IBM-compatible, zSeries servers (z/OS, VSE, VM, and zLinux) and distributed platforms including Windows, Linux, Unix, and AS/400® systems. Outbound Enterprise supports transfers of DB2® tables and provides the ability to extract fields from DB2 databases and VSAM and QSAM data sets.
With Outbound Enterprise, you gain:
- Graphic Development Interface (GDI)
- Application modularity
- Suitability for decision making and knowledge-based applications
- No CGI programming or scripting language knowledge requirements
- Customized, end-user interface for deployment with a host of applications
- Compatible with outside programs and relational databases