Learn what’s new in Rocket® UniVerse and MVX: Performance for improved HA/DR
September 6, 2023
Date: Tuesday September 19th (Wednesday September 20th for APAC)
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Location: Webex Virtual Event
- What is High Availability / Disaster Recovery (HA/DR) and why do businesses need it?
- Insights from Our Customer: Rooms To Go®
- Introduction to Replication Enhancements in Rocket® UniVerse 11.4.1 and Rocket® MVX: Performance 1.7, released August 17th 2023
- Importance of properly setting up Replication in Rocket UniVerse
- Upgrading to UniVerse 11.4.1 for improved HA/DR
- Monitoring Replication with MVX: Performance 1.7 for visualization and alerts so you can address replication issues
- Live Q&A session
Are you effectively addressing your Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)? Are your current backup and snapshot solutions up to par? Or are you simply curious and eager to explore the latest advancements we've made in Replication technology?
And while you’re waiting for our event in September, I think you’ll love our new infographic where you can, at a glance, see the great new features and fixes that make our latest Replication solution superior.
- Discover the cutting-edge Replication enhancements in Rocket UniVerse 11.4.1 and MVX: Performance 1.7
- Gain valuable insights from a real-world use case shared by our esteemed customer, Clark Godwin of Rooms To Go®
- Participate in a live Q&A session to have your questions answered by our experts
This event promises to be an insightful hour packed with valuable information, and the chance to learn from a fellow industry leader. We believe that by joining forces, we can all achieve greater success in managing data replication challenges.
We look forward to your participation and can't wait to explore the world of Replication enhancements together.