Deploying MultiValue RESTful Web Services
The investment in your MultiValue (MV) app is substantial in terms of time and money; RESTful Web Services technology allows you to leverage your MV investment by unlocking your data, files, subroutines and logic to power web apps, mobile apps and integration with other systems—in an organized and controlled manner.
Once you've developed and tested your REST API, you need to deploy it into your live production environment. In this webinar, Rocket’s Michael Byrne will discuss:
- What's required on the production server
- Exporting a development REST server for deployment
- Manually deploying/updating a REST server to production
- Automating deployment/updating via config files
- Running the server as an unattended service