Rocket Thought Leaders
VP, Solution Sales
Daniel Magid is Rocket’s IBM i solution leader and Director of the Rocket Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and DevOps lab. Having started his career at IBM in 1981 in the midrange computer division, Daniel brings to Rocket Software more than 30 years of experience in the IBM midrange marketplace.
After serving in the US military, Jennifer attended the University of Texas while moonlighting as a Db2 admin. That role served as her gateway into mainframes, and for the last 20 years Jennifer has focused on business intelligence and analytics, and is a recognized expert on how high-powered analytics transform organizations.
- Calling all women – why the tech industry needs you
- This November, Vote Yes on the Mainframe
- Why banks didn’t ‘rip and replace’ their mainframes
- Opening Up Mainframes to the Next Generation of Software Engineers
- How mainframes put muscle behind autonomous data maintenance software
- Multi-Factor Authentication Has Arrived – The Mainframes Are Ready
- Views on the Mainframe Skills Gap, Generation by Generation
Senior Systems Manager
Dana has been working on the IBM i platform since 2000. He is focused on infrastructure administration and operating system security, and is an advocate for the use of modern tools and administrative methods.