Rocket Thought Leaders
VP, Solution Sales
Daniel Magid is Rocket’s IBM i solution leader and Director of the Rocket Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and DevOps lab. Having started his career at IBM in 1981 in the midrange computer division, Daniel brings to Rocket Software more than 30 years of experience in the IBM midrange marketplace.
- Unlock Your RPG Applications to Enable Modern Online Experiences
- IBM i and the API Economy
- Will AI Replace ERP?
- Managing software deployments to complex multi-platform environments
- IBM i Trends in Modernization for 2017
- Your IBM i system: your best bet for the future
- Modernization is an ongoing process
After serving in the US military, Jennifer attended the University of Texas while moonlighting as a Db2 admin. That role served as her gateway into mainframes, and for the last 20 years Jennifer has focused on business intelligence and analytics, and is a recognized expert on how high-powered analytics transform organizations.
- Why banks didn’t ‘rip and replace’ their mainframes
- Opening Up Mainframes to the Next Generation of Software Engineers
- How mainframes put muscle behind autonomous data maintenance software
- Multi-Factor Authentication Has Arrived – The Mainframes Are Ready
- The Modern and Mobile Mainframe
- Leverage the power of the mainframe to make sense of your IoT data
- Capacity is King: How the IBM z14 Addresses Telecom Volume Concerns
- To back up or not to back up — your data has the answer
- Real-Time Reconciliation: z14 and the Holy Grail
- Views on the Mainframe Skills Gap, Generation by Generation
Senior Systems Manager
Dana has been working on the IBM i platform since 2000. He is focused on infrastructure administration and operating system security, and is an advocate for the use of modern tools and administrative methods.
Bryan Smith spent more than 25 years in the mainframe universe, including more than 20 years at IBM and seven at Rocket, where he was the company’s primary "mainframe evangelist."