Rocket Thought Leaders
Anjali Arora joined Rocket in 2017 as the company’s Chief Product Officer, responsible for driving Rocket’s product strategy and R&D roadmap. Prior to Rocket, she managed R&D for Oracle’s Health Sciences Global Business Unit, with responsibility for a portfolio of 40+ products and 600+ people in locations around the world.
After serving in the US military, Jennifer attended the University of Texas while moonlighting as a Db2 admin. That role served as her gateway into mainframes, and for the last 20 years Jennifer has focused on business intelligence and analytics, and is a recognized expert on how high-powered analytics transform organizations.
- Calling all women – why the tech industry needs you
- This November, Vote Yes on the Mainframe
- Why banks didn’t ‘rip and replace’ their mainframes
- Opening Up Mainframes to the Next Generation of Software Engineers
- How mainframes put muscle behind autonomous data maintenance software
- Multi-Factor Authentication Has Arrived – The Mainframes Are Ready
- Views on the Mainframe Skills Gap, Generation by Generation
Daniel Magid is a leading voice in the field of ALM and DevOps on the IBM Power platform. Having started his career at IBM in 1981 in the midrange computer division, Daniel brings nearly 40 years of experience in the IBM midrange marketplace.