Rocket Terminal Emulator (Web Edition) Trial
Rocket Terminal Emulator (Web Edition)
Simplify web and mobile access to critical host systems
Rocket® Terminal Emulator (Web Edition), formerly Rocket® BlueZone® Web, simplifies access to host applications and data anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Providing a secure and intuitive terminal emulation experience, remote host access frees your users from fixed terminals so they can deliver better, more immediate customer support.
For a limited time, you can save up to 50% on your annual terminal emulator costs with our special offer through June 2021. To learn more, download the trial and contact Rocket Software.
Featured benefits include:
- Secure, HTML5 browser-based flexibility for desktops, laptops (Mac/Windows) and mobile devices
- Get up and running quickly with no local installation or plugins required
- Deliver host/client access to systems from a web browser, anywhere for:
- IBM® iSeries (AS/400) through its TN5250 protocol
- IBM® mainframe of zSeries through its TN3270 protocol
- VT-based applications
Please fill out the form and we’ll send you a link to download Rocket Terminal Emulator (WE).
“At Rocket, our core values are Empathy, Humanity, Trust and Love. We take these values seriously – now more than ever.”
— Andy Youniss
President, & CEO
*Downloads of Rocket Terminal Emulator (Web Edition) may be used free of charge in both production and test environments during 30 days. Rocket customer support for these downloads will also be available free of charge during this period. Use after 30 days will require purchase of a license or subscription.