Several Rocket Aldon products have been updated recently, including:
- Rocket Aldon Lifecycle Manager (Enterprise Edition) 6.6A for Linux & IBM i
- Rocket Aldon Ops Portal 3.3.1 Linux & IBM i
- Rocket Aldon Lifecycle Manager Add-on for Jira 1.1 (Beta)
- Rocket Aldon Lifecycle Manager (IBM i Edition) 8.3A PTF
- Rocket Aldon Security Server 2.3.C
- Rocket Aldon Eclipse Plugin 8.2.401
For decades, Rocket Software has helped customers build smart ALM and DevOps strategies for their development environments. Our goal is to deliver the platform tools and integrations you need to create DevOps environments that makes sense for your organizational workflows and applications. With Rocket Aldon, you get the best of both worlds:
- Comprehensive IBM i support within continuous integration/continuous deployment (CICD), process enforcement and workflow automation, and audit and regulatory compliance
- The power and flexibility of open source and modern ALM solutions
- Jenkins integration: A plugin for Jenkins that lets you manage Aldon LMe functionality
- Support for IBM i 7.4
- Migration away from JDK to OpenJDK
- Improvements to Git integration
A highlight of the Ops Portal update is an easy-to-use RESTful API for Lifecycle Manager (IBM i Edition), which make it easier to integrate with other programs. There are also additional enhancements and bug fixes.
With this release we’re making available a beta version of an Aldon Lifecycle Manager add-on for Jira, which lets you leverage Jira’s issue tracking and project management capabilities alongside our Aldon platform. This is a continuation of our commitment to integrate our Aldon family of products with the tools you want to use.