There are new releases available in the Rocket Aldon product family:
- Rocket Aldon Ops Portal 3.4 Linux/IBM i PTF
- Rocket Aldon Ops Portal JIRA Plugin 2.0
Below is a deeper look at the JIRA plugin.
Rocket Aldon: A commitment to the modern DevOps experience
We deepened our Aldon integration with JIRA to provide Aldon DevOps teams the ability work seamlessly across both platforms, and stay engaged in the system that makes the most sense for their workflows. This integration drives better productivity for development projects and puts in place more structure to help customers tighten up their processes for IBM i development.
Rocket Aldon JIRA 2.0 highlights
With this enhancement to the JIRA plugin for Rocket Aldon Ops Portals, customers will enjoy:
- An enhanced UI for easier navigation and workflows: Select Lifecycle Manager tasks right within a JIRA ticket and get notifications when a service is in abnormal status
- A more integrated display within JIRA for streamlined process alignment: See LMi task info on JIRA issue page if it is related with an LMe task; see Lifecycle Manager (LM) objects, parts, and other fields on JIRA issue page if it is related with a LM task or configuration
- Improved access controls for greater security: Require JIRA user to specify LM user in order to communicate with LM