As one of Australia’s oldest and most prestigious insurers, CGU constantly added or upgraded its software to remain an elite provider of indemnity services. However, time-intensive manual change control processes prevented the company from updating applications at a fast enough pace to meet its forecasted growth.
To support its major five-year IT transformation initiative, CGU turned to PCS Pty Ltd., now Kantion Pty Ltd., a leading Australian IT firm with a focus on helping large organizations manage their infrastructures. The goal was to implement an application lifecycle management (ALM) system that could support CGU's constantly expanding technology requirements.
- Automated and safeguarded the development process
- Enabled 20+ developers to manage development and deployments in 30 environments
- Reduced average code change time by a factor of 10
- Software Change Management
- Release Management and Deployment
Want to learn more?
We need to have a seamless way to test and deploy new software systems without disrupting our ability to provide a great user experience. Rocket Aldon LMi is the perfect tool to let us upgrade our applications in real time without risking reliability.