Rocket BlueZone Terminal Emulation
Comprehensive terminal emulation at a fraction of the cost
Rocket® BlueZone® Terminal Emulation provides traditional desktop and two-tier web-to-host browser access to your back-end systems. BlueZone's stability, robust feature set, and industry-standard security make it an ideal enterprise-wide replacement for your current terminal emulation solutions.
With our flexible, all-inclusive licensing, Rocket BlueZone Terminal Emulation can deliver faster emulation at a fraction of the cost of incumbent emulation technologies. Our migration expertise—including conversion tools and best practices—minimizes the risk and business disruption of moving away from your current tools. We offer concurrent or per-seat licensing, as well as lower license and maintenance fees than first-generation emulators. And upgrades are always free.
With a single emulator, you get support for multiple terminal protocols as well as Secure FTP connectivity. Each user can make any number of desired connections, and you don't have to purchase any separate products.
We save you money on the back end, too. Our centralized distribution features mean that you eliminate network administration and overhead support. Meanwhile, our thin clients have a very small footprint, so storage requirements are minimal. We offer a single client interface regardless of deployment methods: web-to-host, embedded web-to-host client, or served desktop client. Take your pick and change your mind at any time.
Scalable. Secure. Compliant.
Rocket BlueZone Terminal Emulation is an infinitely scalable, two-tier solution compatible with any enterprise-class web server. No special application server is required.
Our products offer out-of-the-box support for SSL, TLS, SHA-2, and FIPS-certified cryptography, giving you the highest levels of security and code integrity. The product includes BlueZone Secure FTP, which provides SSL/TLS and SSH connectivity to any compliant FTP server including IBM® i, z/OS® and z/VM®.
Finally, Rocket BlueZone Terminal Emulation is automatically compliant. Our hassle-free licensing virtually eliminates the need to track product and license usage.
Easy to manage
With our Web-to-Host application for Rocket BlueZone, you can increase customer, user and management satisfaction, all while reducing time spent administering terminal emulation across your organization. A new, intuitive web interface lets you centrally manage BlueZone administrative functions such as:
- Session management: Create new host sessions, manage multiple sessions, and more.
- User-authentication management: Choose from five authentication methods to align your BlueZone deployment with company security policies, including BlueZone, LDAP, databases like Microsoft SQL Server, SSO, or no authentication.
- User & group management: Manage user and group access and capabilities to ensure adherence to company policy and align user experiences. Create new users and groups, assign users to different groups, and more.
- User controls: Manage user controls such as the ability to record/edit/add scripts, create host sessions, and customize their sessions.
- Batch processing: Easily import and assign controls/groups to new users in batches.
- Other advanced administrative controls including security configuration and logical unit (LU) management.