Unlock The Power of Your z13 Data
As an IBM® z13™ and z13s™ mainframe customer you are entitled to a non-production license of Rocket Data Virtualization Version 2.1 (Rocket DV), enabling unrestricted development and test access for developers.
Rocket DV is a mainframe-resident data virtualization solution for real-time access to data from any device, regardless of format or location. With Rocket DV, developers are provided with secure, seamless access to mainframe data without the need to move, replicate or transform data.
With Rocket Data Virtualization:
- Development teams can be more productive, using familiar interfaces for interacting with mainframe data–from SQL to NoSQL
- Bring applications and analytics closer to the data both on and off mainframe
- Cloud, mobile, and advanced analytics users benefit from real-time access to mainframe data, without the high latency of ETL
- Developers have a single source of data for app development, dramatically simplifying administrative burdens
- Data never has to leave the mainframe environment, helping to improve data security
To take advantage of this offer, simply complete the registration form to the right and click Submit. You will receive an email within a few minutes that contains instructions for downloading and installing Rocket DV.
Already using a z Systems mainframe but still want to try out Rocket DV? No problem – just select that option on the form and we’ll be in touch to discuss a product evaluation.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with the product installation, please contact Rocket Customer Support at http://www.rocketsoftware.com/support, where you can Call Us, Live Chat or Email Us.
Once you have installed the product, return to the Rocket Data Virtualization Resource Hub for useful code samples and product tutorials.
Learn more about Rocket Data Virtualization:
- Getting Started Guide
- Non-Production License Agreement
- About Rocket Data Virtualization
Get It Now!