Start saving on tn3270. Download our free trial.
Easily replace your 3270 client with Rocket BlueZone. More than ten years of experience in replacing tn3270 software from other vendors means we have develop ed reliable best practices, conversion tools, and compatibility modes.
We offer free online test drives and 30-day trials of our tn3270 products. We want you to experience our quality products first-hand, and what better way than to try them for yourself? Naturally, support is always included for free during the evaluation period, so be sure to contact pre-sales support if you have any questions. You can download a fully functional 30-day trial of our 3270 client now:
You may not think there is such a quick and easy way to save money—but there is! If you are like other IT organizations we've worked with, the TN3270 software you've been relying on has probably been around for more than a decade, paid for annually without a second thought. You could be seriously overpaying for older or obsolete terminal emulation technology that is not only light on features but could pose real security risks. Our 3270 software can quickly and easily change that. Our customers are saving 50% to 90% on annual maintenance costs by simply switching to our desktop terminal emulator solutions and the best part is that the process is painless.
Taking the leap
Perhaps you think there's too much productivity risk involved with moving to a new TN3270 software solution. You may have invested months or years tailoring your solution to match your business needs. No one wants to repeat that effort. What you may not realize is that you can make the switch to our less expensive solution and still preserve the existing functionality you're accustomed to. We want to help you start saving money, while uncovering inefficiencies that might have been dragging down user productivity for years.
With our 3270 software, you get:
- Best Deal Industry Wide: We said it earlier. You will save loads of money and get the same TN3270 features you have grown accustomed to—if not better! Some customers have saved more than $500,000 in the first year.
- No baggage! Travel light: BlueZone was built and designed to be easy to implement, easy to use, and highly customizable to support ever-changing business requirements. All that while maintaining the functionality and compatibility of the original legacy applications.
- Lowest TCO around: We don't just help you save money through licensing. Our central distribution features mean you'll eliminate network administration and support overhead. It's a win-win.
Why BlueZone is the Best Choice to Replace Your Current TN3270 Emulator
- 3270 terminal emulation is mission critical, and BlueZone has a proven track record of quality and reliability
- We have developed best practices and conversion capabilities
- We prove that BlueZone it is a suitable TN3270 replacement before the purchase
- Our purchase price is a fraction of the annual maintenance charge for other TN3270 emulators
In addition to dramatically lowering your total cost of ownership through savings from our flexible, all-inclusive licensing, our centralized distribution features mean you'll eliminate TN3270 network administration and support overhead. We offer concurrent or per-seat licensing as well as lower license and maintenance fees than other first-generation TN3270 emulators. In addition, all upgrades are included in your annual maintenance subscription—simply download and install the new version.
TN3270 Deployment Three Ways
This deployment is the only one of its kind in the industry. It is initially deployed by the Web server and is then stored locally so it can be launched directly from the desktop thereafter. It uses the industry-standard MSI installer, giving you a lot of flexibility. This is a great option when you want the convenience of Web-based emulator delivery but can't depend on 100 percent availability of your Web server. And just think how easy this can make maintenance—a desktop application that can be configured to check the Web server and download updates automatically.
This 3270 deployment serves up the TN3270 emulation client when initiated from your browser, and runs as a standard Windows application on your desktop. The client runs outside the browser's memory space and is completely independent of the browser. In fact, once the TN3270 client launches, you can close the browser and your host session won't even be affected.
Embedded Web-to-Host Client.
This deployment option puts a brand new spin on emulation by combing the power of the Web with your emulator. BlueZone launches inside the browser window and is embedded either as a full screen or at a fixed position within the Web page. The position is completely configurable by the BlueZone administrator. With this option, you can design Web pages that include frames, scripts, text, links, buttons, or graphics right on the HTML page in harmony with the embedded BlueZone emulation client.