Rocket BlueZone — all the functionality, a fraction of the cost
Free up valuable IT budget without disrupting your business; what other reason could you possibly need to switch to Rocket BlueZone? Built-in conversion tools automatically duplicate the appearance, custom scripts, and macros of your current emulator—in fact, everything about the experience is the same except the price tag.
Why choose Rocket BlueZone terminal emulation?
- ✔ The functionality you need at a lower price
- ✔ Easy host access anywhere, any time
- ✔ Flexible licensing options work for your business model
- ✔ Built-in migration tools reduce disruption
- ✔ No surprise license audits
- ✔ 24/7 global support
- ✔ Windows 7/8/10 Compatible
Rocket BlueZone terminal emulation solutions support access to a variety of mainframe and midrange systems, so you can work from anywhere in a way that’s convenient for you. Securely access your back-end systems to get more done with less effort. BlueZone automatically matches the look, feel, and features of your preferred emulator to connect you to a variety of hosts including:
- IBM Mainframes (3270)
- IBM Midrange (5250)
- Unisys (UTS and T27)
- VMS (ICL 7561)
- HP NonStop Tandem
- many ASCII hosts (UNIX, HP, VAX, AIX)
Start Your Free Trial Now!
“The support group is unbelievably responsive. The sales and support staff have been very good. The product is meeting our expectations and is doing what it was advertised to do.”
– Doug Martin, Manager, Field Services Carilion Health System.
“Rocket has helped us to become one of the national competitors in legal publishing and one of the top local code publishers in the country.”