Automated Processes - Pick up the Pace with B2B Supply Chain Integration Technology
Automation in supply chain operations allows global manufacturers to adjust quickly to new and existing product demand — the more you limit the energy and time involved in each task the better.
Paper processes slow down production. By standardizing processes and data – your team members will be able to respond to product-related issues faster. Pick up the pace with our process automation technology and effect timely supplier and partner contributions/approvals. It can have a big effect on the success of your next project or product launch and help to maximize your value chain communities.
Our TRUcentrix, TRUFusion Enterprise and TRUsource solutions will help your production process move smoothly.
- Automate integrations with large, divergent networks
- Increase security, visibility and traceability of important product design assets
- Reduce product file transfer times
- Complex files residing in CAD, PDM, and PLM systems
- Improve the procurement process
- Reduce time & costs of electronic bidding and protect intellectual property
- Real-time Collaboration
- Monitor and manage workflow and collaborate in real-time
- Maximize Productivity
- Eliminate bottlenecks halting production