Rich Support for ATA Cards
CardWizard extends the operating system's support for Compact Flash and SmartMedia cards with the following key features:
- Automatic initialization of ATA cards, directly through the CardWizard user-interface.
- Treats ATA cards as fixed hard drives. This allows you to create and use multiple partitions on a single ATA card.
- Removes Windows XP and 2000 constraints that can render cards inoperable.
- Rapidly change assigned drive letters to each particular card.
Broad Support for Flash and SRAM Cards
CardWizard supports the following PC Flash Cards: AMD, Centennial, Intel, M-Systems, HP, Eiger Lab, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Smart Modular Technologies, Sony, Simple Technologies, White Electronics, and more.
- Provides ability to assign driver letter to particular device.
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows 2000 PC Card subsystem.
- Support for linear flash and linear SRAM using SystemSoft's SDK.
Simplified Administration of PC Cards
CardWizard provides a central location for managing your PC Cards. Features include the ability to:
- View detailed information about PC Cards, including card name, manufacturer, card type, slot usage, and resources allocated.
- Power up or down specific PC Cards and/or their associated PC Card slots in your computer. CardWizard's convenient power switches help you prolong battery life, allowing you to turn cards on and off without physically removing them from your computer.
- Set preferred COM Ports for modem cards and drive letters for mass storage devices (such as ATA, Flash, and SRAM) cards. This ensures that cards receive the same COM Port or drive letter, regardless of the slot or insertion order.
- Launch an associated application upon card insertion. For example, a modem card could be paired with dial-up networking configuration for easy Internet access.
Intuitive User Interface
CardWizard for Windows XP/2000 is easy to use. Its intuitive user interface allows you to manage your PC cards and enable Automatic Application Launch with ease.