Rocket Software Releases PASSPORT Web to Host 2012 Terminal Emulation
Rocket Software (www.rocketsoftware.com) today announced the availability of PASSPORT Web to Host 2012. PASSPORT Web to Host terminal emulation has an updated look and feel that is compatible with Microsoft Office applications.
PASSPORT offers advanced terminal emulation and file transfer for Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 8. Both desktop and browser-based versions of PASSPORT feature robust APIs for screen-based integration, as well as VBScript to develop productivity-enhancing macros. Secure TN3270E, TN5250E, VT, SCO ANSI, Wyse and FTP clients are included in the PASSPORT PC to Host and PASSPORT Web to Host terminal emulation products using SSL and SSH security.
Highlights of PASSPORT Web to Host 2012 include:
- Express Logon Feature (ELF)
- Option for SSL/TLS through telnet negotiation
- Custom 3270 screen sizes
- Support for IPv6
- Full APL font support
- Microsoft Office integration for support of spell check, auto complete, word select and more
- Response time display on users sessions
- Configure communication settings by client
- HLLAPI enhancements
- Icelandic host code page support