CGU, a subsidiary of Insurance Australia Group (IAG), has been providing insurance services for more than 160 years. The company sells its products through a network of more than 1,000 intermediaries and 100 business partners. More than 4,000 employees work in its more than 75 branches and representative offices throughout Australia. The company insures nearly half a million properties, more than a million motor vehicles, over 125,000 businesses, and 60,000 farms.
Time-intensive manual change control processes prevented the company from updating applications at a fast enough pace to meet its forecasted growth.
- Automated and safeguarded the development process
- Enabled 20+ developers to manage development and deployments in 30 environments
- Reduced average code change time by a factor of 10
- Software Change Management
- Release Management and Deployment
System i Configuration and
CGU, a subsidiary of
Insurance Australia Group