The good stuff
- Healthcare coverage options to fit your (and your family’s) needs
- Retirement savings, with matching contributions by Rocket
- Life and disability coverage
- Health & fitness reimbursements
The better stuff
- Paid time off programs (company paid holidays, sick time & vacation time)
- Free snacks & beverages (plus endless coffee) 24/7
- Leadership and skills training opportunities
- Two paid work days for off-site training
The best stuff
- Rocket.Build hackathons
- The Rocket Band
- Annual paid work day for community service
- Annual employee engagement survey
If you’re looking for a company that will nurture your career, let you rock out on stage with your CEO, or place you on the frontlines of software innovation, check us out.
More than 10 million IT and business professionals rely on Rocket to run their most critical applications, business processes, and data.
Our program includes professional development training for all interns culminating in the development and delivery of an executive level presentation at the end of the summer. Rocketeers—but especially the executives— are eager to hear about every intern’s contributions.
Though Rocket takes intern career development seriously, our interns also have some serious fun! From BBQs, to ice cream socials, to ping-pong tournaments at lunch, Rocket interns are encouraged to make connections and memories they’ll carry with them throughout their careers.
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please send an email to email@example.com or call 781-684-4321. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
EEO is the Law: Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy