Mainframe solutions for batch and online data encryption, key lifecycle management, two-factor user authentication, and integrating mainframe security databases (IBM RACF, CA ACF/2, or CA TopSecret) with LDAP-based identity management systems.
- Rocket File Encryption for z/OS
Rocket File Encryption for z/OS, which can be integrated with your existing JCL-driven batch processes, can be used to: encrypt dump files from a single data set, from multiple data sets, or from entire volumes; decrypt and restore some or all secured content using keys from RSA Key Manager; and leverage IBM CPACF for hardware-accelerated cryptography using the AES algorithm (on supporting hardware).
- Rocket Key Bridge for IBM ICSF and RSA Key Manager, for z/OS
- Rocket Key Bridge for IBM ICSF and RSA Key Manager, for z/OS allows you to leverage your investment in IBM ICSF technology while benefiting from the policy-driven, centralized encryption key management features of RSA Key Manager 2.7.x without changing application source code. Rocket Key Bridge automatically imports key material from RSA Key Manager into the ICSF key stores, uses granular SAF-based access controls, and supports deep integration options via an easy-to-use client API.
- Rocket LDAP Bridge for z/OS
Rocket LDAP Bridge for z/OS allows you to integrate your z/OS mainframe with the LDAP-based identity management system deployed throughout the rest of your enterprise. You can securely read and edit the contents of IBM mainframe security databases, such as IBM RACF, CA ACF/2 and CA TopSecret, from remote systems via the LDAP protocol; syncronize passwords; and perform other tasks using a flexible and powerful set of plug-ins.
- Rocket Managed Key Encryption for RSA Key Manager, for z/OS
- Rocket Managed Key Encryption for RSA Key Manager, for z/OS allows you to leverage RSA Key Manager Client v1.5.2 functionality such as encryption, decryption, and HMAC operations in a wider range of mainframe execution environments including CICS programs, DB2 stored procedures, and more, while consolidating related administration and simplifying troubleshooting tasks.
- Rocket Strong Authentication Expert for z/OS
Rocket Strong Authentication Expert for z/OS allows you to use a two-factor authentication system (such as RSA SecurID) to make user logins to your IBM z/OS mainframe environment more secure. Rocket Strong Authentication Expert for z/OS supports RADIUS and native RSA ACE protocols. It is compatible with the following external security managers: IBM RACF, CA ACF/2, and CA TopSecret.
Rocket.SecurityShades is the first 100% software-based privacy filter which prevents others from reading content on your notebook computers screen while working in public places. Using an innovative and patented approach, Rocket.SecurityShades exploits the characteristics of LCD screens to render subtle patterns that obscure screen content for users seated at the side of the display, while maintaining legibility for the notebook user.
Rocket.SecurityVault provides a means of securely storing confidential files on a computer, the presence of which is not revealed without appropriate authorization. The application allows users to create one or more digital lockboxes on a hard drive or USB key. Each lockbox is assigned a distinct drive letter and appears and disappears as the user opens and closes the lockbox using system-wide hotkeys. All content placed within a lockbox is stored in a single, AES-encrypted binary file. This file can be transported from system to system, providing a convenient and transparent means of securing and hiding confidential content from unauthorized users.
- Rocket BlueZone
- Rocket Security Server
Rocket Security Server provides SSL/TLS encryption and authentication services for all types of clients including FTP, Telnet, SMTP, and virtually any persistent TCP/IP protocol. Designed primarily to SSL-enable FTP and telnet servers, our Security Server has grown into a general purpose SSL VPN and network-edge server that provides a robust, yet cost-effective security application that can support thousands of simultaneous connections.
- Rocket M204
- Security Interfaces
Rocket Model 204 taken security seriously. Not only does Rocket Model 204 have its own security model, it has interfaces to most of the well-known security packages available from the z-Series architecture.